Monday, December 3, 2012

11/29 Meeting Recap

What's up NHS'ers? It's ya boy Joe again.
I just wanted to recap what we did at last weeks meeting. It was our first meeting as a whole group (I think) so Victoria introduced her Senior Board. Then we split off into our respective grades and talked about grade specific stuff. Seniors talked about senior projects, AGAIN, PROJECT PROPOSALS ARE DUE ON DECEMBER 21ST. Only a handful of seniors have handed those in, so the rest of you need to get the ball rolling. Ms. Lowther suggested a few good ideas for senior projects such as a Parent Fair (or something), I guess you should just talk to Ms. Kahn about it. Juniors, I don't really know what you talked about, but I'm sure it was far less interesting. Just make sure you're working on volunteer hours.
THERE IS NO MEETING THIS THURSDAY (12/6) DUE TO SOMETHING OR OTHER HAPPENING!!!
I think that is all for now.

Love,
Joe

Oh and also, follow me on twitter @the_joeKRIVIT. I don't say anything pertaining to NHS I just want to get that follower count up.

No comments:

Post a Comment