Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome Back

Aloha!
Welcome back from what I hope was a splendid break! I hope you all got a lot of volunteer hours in. I have a grand opportunity for those of you who need more. The 53rd annual Langford Classic is this weekend from Thursday-Sunday and they need volunteers, especially for Saturday the 12th from 4-8 PM. This would actually be a really fun opportunity for a lot of you, some of the things you could do would include score keeping for the hockey games and basketball games and cooking. I know a lot of you have been to the Langford Classic before and understand that it's really exciting for a lot of young kids and they need your help! I can't be there to help that day, but if you are interested email me at joe.s.krivit@gmail.com or just talk to me at school and I can get you in touch with the people in charge. They're looking for about 6 people to help but if more than that sign up they can find something for you to do as well. I think that about covers that, I hope some of you are interested.

THERE IS A MEETING THIS THURSDAY 1/10 IN MS. LOWTHER'S ROOM, BE THERE OR BE MARKED ABSENT.

I probably forgot something but ya know, yolo.

Love,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment